New Executive Leader 2020
Leadership Akron Welcomes New Leaders!
September 24, from 5:30-7 p.m.
The New Executive Leader Reception honors and recognizes top leaders, who, in the past year, have been named to a top decision-making role. Many of these leaders have recently moved to the Akron area. This event provides an exclusive opportunity for these new leaders and Leadership Akron alumni to connect in a small group setting and lay the groundwork for collaborative efforts to move our community forward.
Thanks to those alumni members and honorees who joined us on Thursday!
The following new senior-level leaders were honored at the 2020 event:
- Steve Abdenour, Chief Operating Officer, Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- John Brase, Chief Operating Officer, The J. M. Smucker Company
- Nick Buzzelli, Market President, Fifth Third Bank
- Jennifer Cork, Executive Director, Stow-Munroe Falls Chamber
- Robert Crosby, President & CEO, Emerge Counseling Services
- Christine Curry, Chief Executive Officer, Open M
- Dennis Davis, President, Partners Physician Group
- Matthew Deevers, Executive Director, Summit Education Initiative
- Todd Diacon, President, Kent State University
- William Epling, President & CEO, SummaCare
- Alan Fehlner, Chief Financial Officer, SummaCare
- Kamelia Fisher, Executive Director, One Of A Kind Pet Rescue
- Dan Glessner, Managing Partner, Brouse McDowell
- LaKesh Hayes, Executive Director, Project Ujima
- Jackie Hemsworth, Executive Director, ACCESS, Inc.
- Ramona Hood, President & CEO, FedEx Custom Critical, Inc.
- Carey Jaros, Chief Executive Officer, GOJO Industries, Inc.
- Spencer Kowal, Chief Financial Officer, Akron Childrens Hospital
- John Langell, President, NEOMED
- Teresa LeGrair, Executive Director, Akron Urban League
- Joseph Luckring, Regional President, PNC Bank
- Tucker Marshall, Chief Financial Officer, The J. M. Smucker Company
- Dane Mayle, Managing Principal Eastern Ohio, CliftonLarsonAllen
- Lori McCleese, President, Junior Achievement North Central Ohio
- Gary Miller, President, The University Of Akron
- Lakisha Miller-Barclay, Executive Director, Rubber Division, ACS
- Brian Nelsen, Chief Of Staff, Summit County Executive
- Pam Schuellerman, President & CEO, Rebuilding Together Northeast Ohio
- Ted Watko, Chief Executive Officer, Vantage Aging
- Jonathan Wylly, Executive Director, IBH Addiction Recovery Center