Volunteer With Leadership Akron
Our work would not be possible without the teamwork of volunteers, facilitators and more. We are always looking for individuals who are community-driven and have a desire to connect and inspire our local leaders to lead for the sake of the community. Here are our current opportunities to help out our team:
Provide administrative support to the Leadership Akron office, including program support, events and marketing.
ADMINISTRATIVE VOLUNTEER DUTIES
- Provide clerical support to the Assistant to the President as needed
- Provide accounting support, which may include finding data on Quickbooks, and in LeaderSource
- Support program days, including preparing documentation in preparation for meetings, and preparing packets, assisting with follow-up activities such as survey compilation and thank-you letters.
- Assist the Alumni Engagement Coordinator with event preparation including nametags, gathering materials and event set up.
- Assist office staff with mailings and packets as needed.
Telephone skills, use of Microsoft Office products, ability to learn and utilize online resources to perform functions more efficiently; strong written and verbal communication skills; dependability; attention to detail; ability to cooperate and assist others in close working environment.
Interested in serving as a Leadership Akron Administrative Volunteer? Email us at email@example.com.